State Library through its collections, exhibitions and events offers engaging learning opportunities for students. We support educators with professional development, and resources to enhance their teaching practice.
Events for teachers
Events and professional development opportunities for teachers.
No items available to list.
- Using the library
- Orientation guide
- Home Access to eResources - including online jounrals, books, databases and lots more
- SACE Research project
- Research Tips
- Learning from the Treasures Wall (including Teacher's Kit & case studies for Primary, Secondary and senior Secondary)
- Mortlock Wing permanent exhibitions
- Teaching Kits - We've developed teaching kits around some of the State Library's exhibitions and websites which can be downloaded and used either at school or in the library. Some examples relate to the River Murray in South Australia and Encounter 1802-2002.
- Walking tours - self-guided walking tours for mobile devices highlighting historical aspects of the city, allowing you to travel through time at your own pace.