No known copyright restrictions
Items in the State Library of South Australia's collections that have no known copyright restrictions are those that:-
- have no known cultural sensitivities, and are
- out of copyright under Australian copyright law, or
- in copyright, but copyright is owned by or assigned to the Libraries Board of South Australia with unreserved use by State Library customers, or
- in copyright, but the copyright owner has freed them for unreserved use by State Library customers.
Conditions of use
Permission to use such items for any purpose, including publishing, is not required from the State Library however, the following conditions must be adhered to:
- Acknowledgement of the State Library is required to use this material for any purpose. Acknowledgement should include the phrase State Library of South Australia - followed by the Library's unique identifying number such as B 3456, PRG 1218/3 or OH 456/1. More information about citing material from the State Library's collection can be found on the page 'Acknowledging your State Library of South Australia sources'.
- If the catalogue record indicates additional conditions of use, such as those imposed by donors, then these must also be met.
- The State Library does not endorse or support derogatory use of any item from its collection.
- Re-publishing of an item does not create a new copyright in this item.
To order a high quality copy of this item go to Ordering copies from our collections.
The State Library has endeavoured to identify and contact all copyright holders for this material. The Library invites people who believe they are further copyright owners to contact the State Library to discuss usage of material.