Home Access conditions of use
Home Access membership is available only to residents of South Australia.
Current South Australia ID must be presented when applying for membership of the Library.
Card users must agree to use the eResources under the conditions specified below.
Home Access users must:
- Not provide their login details to anyone else.
- Undertake to use eResources with due consideration for all users, logging out as soon as they have completed their session to make way for others.
- Not make use of the access at or on behalf of their business office, school, university or institution. Home access is offered to individual users of the State Library for personal use only.
- Provide a personal email address, for example hotmail or gmail
- Agree to contact the State Library of South Australia after three years to renew your access to eResources from home.
- Notify the Library of any change of name and address or loss of the card. There is a replacement cost for lost cards
Applicants must read these conditions and sign their agreement on the form provided. Failure to abide by these conditions will be a cause for cancellation of membership. These conditions are required by the suppliers of our subscription databases to safeguard their business.