From Friday, 17 December 2021 searching for materials will be easier with the release of our new quick search function.
The new function allows you to search materials throughout the library from a single search box. You will discover items from:
- Library catalogue - containing a variety of materials held by the State Library of South Australia including books, magazines, newspapers, sound recordings, archival records and photographs
- eResources - newspaper, magazine and scholarly journal articles in subscription and open access databases
- Library Guides - our research guides for popular topics and library collections.
Searching is as easy as Search - Refine - Get:
- Search: Enter your search terms
- Refine: Use the filters on the left side of your search results
- Get: Click on an item to access it online or see its availability at the library.
Use advanced search to start with a more targeted search.
If you’re having trouble finding something, ask our friendly staff.
Access to the quick search function is through the library catalogue.